Following on from our blog in December and ‘The Perceived Talent Shortage (http://nicherecruitment.co.uk/2017/12/perceived-talent-shortage-doom-gloom/), I…
Posted by Nick Wimshurst
1st November 2017
Executive Office PA – Filled
Swindon, Wiltshire | £12.31 per hour
- Appointment Booking
- Database Maintenance
- Diary Management
- Team Support
- Travel Arrangements
We apologise but this vacancy is now filled. Please get in touch so we can advise you of similar vacancies.
If you’re a strong and efficient PA / Administrator on immediate or reduced notice, and you’re looking for a challenge to tide you over financially through until the New Year, we have a brilliant opportunity that could pique your interest.
The Executive Office within our fascinating Swindon-based company are in need of competent and confident PA/Administrative support to work on initial temporary basis.
We are looking for a candidate with previous PA or Senior Administration experience. The role will include the following:
- Diary Management, Inbox Management & Appointment booking
- Providing comprehensive support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary.
- Organising meetings, booking venues and Issuing invitations respectively.
- Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Administrative support ad-hoc, maintaining databases, raising PO’s and collating resources.
This role is moving quickly, and has plans to interview early next week. If your experience matches the role, and you’d like to find out more, then we’d love to have a chat! Register your interest today!