Need a faster, smarter way to recruit? With Niche Recruitment you don’t just get…
Part-Time Fundraiser – Filled
Swindon, Wiltshire | £18,000 pro rata
Posted by Andrea Saunders
19th March 2019
This Part-Time Fundraiser role has now been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the team. We’d love to help you #findyourniche!
We have a fantastic part-time Fundraiser opportunity for someone who’s looking for a flexible role, working 30 hours over 4 or 5 days. You will be responsible for the organisation and delivery of a programme of fundraising activity. You should be a driver, with a full, clean licence as you may have to attend some evening or weekend events.
To be considered for the role as Fundraiser, you will ideally have the following skills & experience:
- Previous fundraising experience, although this could have been as a volunteer
- Some event management experience would be ideal
- You’ll have good computer skills and be confident on the phone
The role itself…
This position is part-time, working 30 hours a week, over 4 or 5 days per week, and will be part of a fundraising and events team. The ideal candidate will:
- Have great communication skills, be confident and happy to speak in public
- Be someone who loves meeting new people and talking about their role and the charity
- Be happy to support other fundraising groups and individuals, giving them the support to hit their goals and targets
What the company is like…?
Our client is a wonderful and well-established charity based just outside Swindon. The team are looking to bring in someone new to their supportive and enthusiastic team. You will need to be flexible to cover some evening and weekend commitments, for which you will have time off in lieu.
How to apply…?
If you think this sounds like a great opportunity, please get in touch. Please apply with an up-to-date CV to Niche Recruitment today!