Following on from our blog in December and ‘The Perceived Talent Shortage (http://nicherecruitment.co.uk/2017/12/perceived-talent-shortage-doom-gloom/), I…
Posted by Nick Wimshurst
6th November 2017
Part-Time PA – Temp – Filled
Swindon, Wiltshire | £12.31 per hour
- Appointment Booking
- Diary Management
- Query Resolution
- Team Support
- Travel Arrangements
We apologise but this vacancy is now filled. Please get in touch so we can advise you of similar vacancies.
Calling all PA’s who are looking for a flexible opportunity with an immediate Start!
Our fantastic Swindon-based client are looking for immediate PA coverage on a Part-Time basis through till the New Year, allowing for flexible hours; perfect for people who have other commitments to work around (perhaps school hours, or another job).
Opportunities don’t get much better than this. This role is call out for a strong, confident PA to join their team for 15-20 hours a week. In applying, you will undoubtedly have previous PA experience or similar in a busy office environment. will be able to stay focused under pressure and possess the initiative to hit the ground running with standard PA duties including:
* Diary Management, Inbox Management & Appointment booking
* Providing comprehensive support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary.
* Organising meetings, booking venues and Issuing invitations respectively.
* Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
* Representing the client during professional meetings in providing resources & refreshments
As a standard, you will be familiar with encountering confidential information and exhibiting appropriate discretion in response.
Ideal for candidates on immediate notice, this role is moving fast, and has plans for interviews next week so apply quick and register your interest with us!