It’s been a busy start to April for Niche…this last week alone, we have…
Posted by Nick Wimshurst
16th November 2017
Recruitment Administrator – Temp/Ongoing – Filled
Swindon, Wiltshire | £11.53 per hour
- Agency Liaison
- Database Maintenance
- Deadline Management
- HR Administration
- Process Compliance
- Project Support
- Recruitment Administration
Our client is looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator / Coordinator to work on a full-time basis for Temp/Ongoing contract to cover a busy and exciting period of growth for this well-established business.
Based in Swindon, we are looking for someone to start immediately and therefore it is vital that you have got previous experience working within a recruitment role, preferably in-house and within a HR team although strong agency recruitment experience would be considered.
You will be used to dealing with agency/FTC and permanent roles across the whole spectrum of roles (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Service Delivery, Project Teams, Customer Service etc). You will ideally have past experience of managing assessment centres and be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
Your role will include:
- Full range of recruitment and selection – agency, fixed-term and permanent roles
- Speaking/liaising with agencies.
- Chasing up line managers in terms of CV and candidate feedback
- Setting up and arranging interview and offer processes
- Work closely with line managers to plan the selection approach
- Offers/offer paperwork
- Updating internal databases and systems
Paired with an immediate start, you must be happy to work initially on a temporary basis. If you enjoy working in a busy a varied role and have a passion and experience in recruitment, then please do not hesitate to apply!