It has been an exciting month for Niche Recruitment. We have welcomed Hannah Tiley…
Posted by Victoria Goddard
20th September 2017
Recruitment Administrator – Filled
Swindon | £11-£12 per hour
We are looking for an individual to help provide interim / temporary recruitment administration support for a leading Swindon based organisation.
This opportunity is to help support a busy HR and Recruitment team and ideally we are looking for someone who has previously worked in-house or with an agency (a understanding of recruitment processes is essential). In this role you will provide proactive, confident and HR administrative support, as well as relationship management for external stakeholders.
You will have excellent attention to detail and very strong administration skills. You will be able to follow recruitment procedures and processes and be able to confidently manage stakeholders (both internally and externally) throughout the process to ensure exceptional candidate care.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To take ownership of day-to-day Recruitment, L&D and HR administration for a number of business units
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers, understanding their recruitment needs and taking a pro-active approach to ensuring vacancies are filled with suitably experienced and qualified individuals in accordance with recruitment processes.
- Building and maintaining a good working relationship with outsourced recruitment suppliers
- Provide more general administrative assistance, managing record and including filing, scanning, archiving, document production and scheduling as necessary
- Effectively dealing with phone calls and resolving queries where appropriate and where possible, without escalation
- To assist with Records Management responsibilities, maintaining filing systems and the implementation of the new records management system, including management of Recruitment and L&D documentation
- Provide ownership for required processes (Recruitment and L&D) and systems.
If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch. The company are looking for someone to start immediately.