Following on from our blog in December and ‘The Perceived Talent Shortage (http://nicherecruitment.co.uk/2017/12/perceived-talent-shortage-doom-gloom/), I…
Posted by Victoria Goddard
25th September 2017
In-House Recruitment Team Leader
Swindon | £13-£14 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven in-house Recruitment Professional to lead a team of 3 Recruitment Administrators on an initial temporary contract for a growing Swindon-based business.
This opportunity is to help lead the end-to-end process of recruitment and on-boarding of new starters for my client. Helping to lead the Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for assigning work, managing priorities and managing escalations and delivering consistent and exceptional service to all stakeholders.
Some of the Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the process of day-to-day of recruitment activities, ensuring appropriate hires are made in a timely fashion
- Support managers with recruitment advice and support, empowering your team to deliver the same
- Work closely with line managers to plan the selection approach
- Develop effective recruitment and selection training
- Manage interview and offer processes
- Manage recruitment agency interactions
- Provide proactive line management, guidance and training to support your team’s development
If you have previously managed a small team and have a passion (and experience) in working within an in-house role or working for a Recruitment Agency then please do get in touch.
We are looking for someone to start immediately and you must be happy to work initially on a temporary basis.