There have been several recent industry reports and commentary around talent shortages and the…
Posted by Nick Wimshurst
15th November 2017
Senior Legal & Contracts Executive – Temp
Swindon, Wiltshire | £17.95 per hour
- Client Contracts
- Contract Drafting
- Policy Management
- Stakeholder Management
We have a fantastic role for a Senior Legal and Contracts Executive to work on an interim basis for a leading Swindon based organisation.
Operating from within their Contracts department, you will support the further team with the Governance and end-to-end delivery and management of their Contractual Documentation.
Daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- The construction of contracts of an official nature, from drafts to final version.
- Implementing adjustments to the wording of existing templates within their portfolio.
- Ensuring complete 360 coverage on their legal documentation, in agreement to regulation.
- Screening and analysing contract submissions from partnering stakeholders to confirm compliance to company policy.
- Developing Assurance policy in line with best practice, to be issued as standard once implemented.
- Ad hoc Contractual/legal support, including assistance with Letters of Amendment.
Working within a highly regulated environment, attention to detail is paramount, and this role would particularly suit an individual with a Legal background, or who has been exposed to the process management policy of a Legal nature.
We also require applicants to have previous experience curating, managing and analysing contracts, both by amending templates and building documentation from scratch.
If you or someone you know sounds like a good match, let us know, and submit your CV ASAP! Candidates will be on immediate notice, and be able to commit to the duration of the assignment.