Following on from our blog in December and ‘The Perceived Talent Shortage (http://nicherecruitment.co.uk/2017/12/perceived-talent-shortage-doom-gloom/), I…
Posted by Nick Wimshurst
12th January 2018
Team PA – Temp 3 Months
Swindon, Wiltshire | £12.43/hour
- Appointment Booking
- Diary Management
- Inbox Management
- Organisational Skills
- Query Resolution
- Report Writing
- Team Support
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a competent and well-organised team PA to provide administrative support to the further team, working at a Swindon-based organisation.
This is a temporary position for 3 months, with plans to last until March 2018, covering a flux in workload during the client’s period of growth.
In applying, you will undoubtedly have previous PA experience or similar in a busy office environment. You will be able to stay focused under pressure and possess the initiative to hit the ground running with standard PA duties including:
* Diary Management, Inbox Management, Calendar Maintenance & Appointment booking
* Providing comprehensive support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary.
* Organising meetings, booking venues and Issuing invitations respectively.
* Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
* Representing the client during professional meetings in providing resources & refreshments
As a standard, you will be familiar with encountering confidential information and exhibiting appropriate discretion in your response.
If this role sounds of interest and you’re available on short notice, please get in touch!