Charli’s had quite the first year at Niche and made a big impact! She…
Team PA – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | £12.31 per hour
- Appointment Booking
- Diary Management
- Inbox Management
- Organisational Skills
- Query Resolution
- Team PA
Posted by Nick Wimshurst
6th November 2018
This Team PA role has now been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the team. We’d love to help you #findyourniche!
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a competent and well-organised team PA to provide administrative support to the Finance & Governance team, working at a fantastic Swindon-based organisation. This is an initial 2-week temporary assignment with plans to extend, so please only apply should you be on immediate/reduced notice, and can commit to the full duration of the temporary contract.
In applying, you will undoubtedly have previous PA experience or similar in a busy office environment. You will be able to stay focused under pressure and possess the initiative to hit the ground running with standard PA duties including:
* Diary Management, Inbox Management & Appointment booking
* Providing comprehensive support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary.
* Organising meetings, booking venues and Issuing invitations respectively.
* Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
* Representing the client during professional meetings in providing resources & refreshments
As a standard, you will be familiar with encountering confidential information and exhibiting appropriate discretion in your response.
If this role sounds of interest and you’re available on short notice, please get in touch!
Looking for a new job? Click here to view our current live roles!