Following on from our blog in December and ‘The Perceived Talent Shortage (http://nicherecruitment.co.uk/2017/12/perceived-talent-shortage-doom-gloom/), I…
Posted by Rebecca Doms
25th July 2017
Swindon | £24,240
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a competent and well-organised team PA to provide full time administrative support to the Heads of Function and their respective teams, working at a Swindon based organisation.
In applying, you will undoubtedly have previous PA experience or similar in a busy office environment. You will be able to stay focused under pressure and possess the initiative to hit the ground running with standard PA duties including:
* Diary Management, Inbox Management & Appointment booking
* Providing comprehensive support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary
* Organising meetings, booking venues and Issuing invitations respectively
* Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports
* Representing the client during professional meetings in providing resources & refreshments
As a standard, you will be a proactive individual with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, showing tact and discretion and the confidence to liase with stake holders and staff.
If this permanent role sounds of interest and you’re available on short notice, please get in touch! We are also looking for temporary cover until the permanent position is filled.