If you follow us on Facebook or Instagram then you will have probably seen…
We’re a people business. We’re about building relationships.
Could you find your niche, right here, at Niche Recruitment?
We’re looking for people who can join our specialist team and help take our business forward. People who share our values of honesty, integrity and hard work.
Everyone here has a common purpose and a determination: to help candidates and clients find each other. To go above and beyond to uncover the perfect fit. Making connections that help the people we’re in contact with, and the businesses we work for, become even better and more successful versions of themselves.
We believe having that collective focus, and the desire to pursue it every single day, helps Niche Recruitment do a better job for our clients. And helps us stand out from our competitors. Which is why – if you can demonstrate those characteristics – we’d love to hear from you.
After all, nobody recognises the value the right person can bring to an organisation, more than a switched-on recruitment agency.
Big benefits and big reasons to join us
- Competitive salary
- Healthy pension
- Quarterly incentives
- and nice bonuses!
- Generous holidays
- (and your Birthday too!)
- Happy Team Lunches
- and epic nights out
- Plus, your chance to be a big and important part of something exciting!
What are you waiting for?
Get In Touch To Learn More
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available in the Niche Recruitment team, just get in touch. Just use the button below to drop us your CV and a covering letter.
We can’t wait to hear from you and (fingers crossed) welcome you to the team!
A day in the life of the Niche team
- Kettle on for a coffee kick-off!
- Interview feedback and candidate screening.
- Cake anyone? (Uh-oh, Nick is doing a bacon bap run…)
- Marketing meeting, everyone’s involved.
- Lunch (Michelle's made soup, mmm!)
- Interviews with candidates OR meeting new clients who need our help.
- Quick catch up with Nick and Michelle.
- Write tomorrow’s TO-DO list.
- Last one out hit the lights (and finish the cake!)