I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Communications Specialist – 6 month FTC
Cirencester, Gloucestershire | Up to £35000 per annum
Communications I Media I Public Relations I Content
Posted on 31st January 2020
Are you a Communications Specialist with a passion for delivering both internal and external communication to your desired audience? If so… please read on as Niche Recruitment have a fantastic interim position available to work as Communications Specialist for a revered Educational establishment based in Cirencester.
Reporting into the Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for driving awareness of the organisation, primarily through consistent content and messaging. Ensuring communication is relevant, informative, engaging and effective.
The main duties of this role are:
- Developing and executing internal and external communications strategies for the organisation, incorporating internal messaging, press releases, media statements and social media content.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Supporting colleagues in the creation of communications materials.
- Leading on content generation for regular publications and newsletters
- Producing content for internal channels, including the intranet and newsletters.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the University and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR.
What the company is like…
Our client is an internationally renowned organisation, providing a broad range of education options to both UK and international students. Situated in a beautiful campus on the outskirts of the Cotswolds market town of Cirencester, our client offers fantastic exposure to senior Stakeholders, media, PR teams and experienced academics.
The Communications team works closely alongside the Digital Marketing team and are a busy but close-knit team with a clear drive to portray the organisation in the best possible light to potential students.
How do you apply…?
If you would like to find out more about this role, we would love to hear from you! Get in touch with Niche Recruitment in Swindon today on 01793 230469 !