We recently caught up with Fanni to talk through her experience of starting a…
CRM Marketing Manager – Swedish speaking
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £30000 - £37000 per annum
Loyalty | CRM | Email Marketing | Sweden | Swedish | Direct Marketing
Posted on 17th March 2021
Europe's largest ecommerce retailer of pet food and supplies has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Swedish speaking Direct Marketing Manager to help shape and drive their email and customer loyalty strategies.
Working as part of an international team of 40+ online marketing experts, your primary focus will be on developing the Swedish online sales through direct marketing and loyalty activities, including email, online newsletters and customer rewards scheme. In return for your hard work, you'll receive some wonderful company benefits from generous holiday, training and career progression as well as the opportunity to reward through their bonus scheme.
For the time being, you will be fully remote. Post COVID, you will be working 2 days per week in the Oxford office and the rest of the week from home.
As a Swedish speaking Direct Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- The planning and execution of regular email marketing campaigns
- Creating and delivering promotions to prompt growth and meet targets
- Working closely with Graphic Designers to develop appropriate and relevant imagery
- Developing insights using your competition, market and industry best-practice knowledge
- Being passionate about the business and the product
- Various other marketing duties as and when required
We are looking for a Swedish speaking Direct Marketing Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent Swedish skills are essential to be considered for this role
- A degree or equivalent, to include at least 3yrs relevant work experience in Digital Marketing or E-commerce
- Successful track record in driving online saes through CRM/ email marketing channels
- Analytically minded, with advanced Excel to review campaign data and recommend improvements
- Project planning and prioritisation skills, with an organised persona
- A love for animals!
This is a truly great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and supportive team environment to join a friendly, growing team.
To apply for this role as Swedish speaking Direct Marketing Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.