MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Customer Communications Manager – Home working
Reading, Berkshire | Up to £250 per day
Communications | Contact Strategy | Content | Customer Messaging | Customer Journey
Posted on 10th June 2021
An opportunity for an experienced Communications Manager to join a well-established business on a 6-month interim contract with an immediate start. You will be tasked with developing a suite of customer facing literature for use across all customer touchpoints, both digital and print.
Working remotely but closely with internal stakeholders to understand the current customer contact strategy, you will have a direct impact on driving improvements across the messaging and engagement for this forward-thinking organisation.
In the role of Customer Communications Manager, you will:
- Be pivotal in developing customer communication strategy, which is clear, concise, and informative based on review of customer insights.
- Lead on content generation, cutting through complex messaging to guide customers with ease through their journey.
- Collaborate with the in-house creative team to ensure compelling content is developed and distributed.
- Drive continuous improvement through regular measurement and customer feedback.
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- Solid marketing/ communication experience, preferably gained in a B2C setting.
- Developed clear and creative communication plans for on and offline activities.
- Drive to improve customer experience.
- A meticulous eye for detail with good tone of voice and grammar.
- Produced impactful copy for a diverse customer base.
The role of Customer Communications Manager:
As the Customer Communications Manager, you will be part of a remote team of seven with regular meetings and brainstorming sessions, ensuring a collaborative and supportive working environment. You will relish the opportunity to overhaul the customer journey through clear and concise contact strategy. Comms will be diverse, including (but not limited to) customer letters, web content and SMS messaging.
With the offices currently closed due to Covid restrictions the role will be working from home. From November, you will need to be in Reading 2 days a month for meetings but can, otherwise, continue to work from home.
Our client pride themselves on valuing their employees and their customers. They have made significant investments in their systems and processes to ensure that they deliver world-class service. Offering fantastic benefits to their staff, they place a focus on developing and supporting their people, wherever possible. The business is a major player in the industry but maintains a focus on growth and improvement.
Keen to apply?
Please send over an application, including a full CV detailing your relevant experience or, alternatively, contact Michelle in our office with any questions.