MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Customer Service Adviser
Marlborough, Wiltshire | £18000 - £18750 per annum
Customer Service | Client Support | Email response
Posted on 24th May 2021
Working in a close, friendly team for one of the UK's top Garden & Homeware brands. We are looking for 2 Customer Service Advisors to join an award-winning business due to business growth.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Deal with wide-ranging queries from customers relating to products, orders & deliveries.
- Speak to customers over the telephone, email & live chat.
- Use a bespoke IT system to place orders on behalf of customers.
- Ensure you are familiar with the company's product range & seasonal products.
We are really keen to hear from you, if you:
- Have previously worked as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Coordinator, or similar.
- Have a keen interest in Gardening & Homewares and a desire to further our knowledge.
- Are driven to deliver top notch Customer Service to a wide variety of customers.
- Have excellent spoken & written English skills.
The role itself:
Due to the growth of business, our client are looking to employ two further Customer Service Advisors to join the friendly, existing team. No two days will ever be the same and you will act as the first point of contact for a really varied customer base, responding to queries related to products, orders, deliveries or issues.
Based to near Marlborough, the company has been running and growing for over 20 years. The business retails garden, kitchen & home products, as well as providing courses and advice on Gardening Techniques. Every product the business retails goes through a rigorous testing process to ensure that it is fit for sale and, as a result, the company has won multiple awards and accolades, as well as being heavily featured within the media.
Additionally, the business really value their staff and offer free on-site parking, 25 days holiday (plus your birthday & the 8 UK bank holidays, a staff discount scheme & access to a wide range of staff welfare benefits. It truly is a lovely place to work!
Keen to apply?
Drop us an application, including your full CV detailing your relevant experience.