I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Customer Service Advisor
Swindon, Wiltshire | £18000 - £20000 per annum + Bonus
Communication | Listening | Relationships | Support | Administration
Posted on 1st October 2019
Are you a strong communicator with a customer driven focus? Here at Niche Recruitment we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our award-winning client's sociable customer service team in Swindon. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Taking incoming calls, offering excellent first line support to account holders across the product portfolio
- Nurturing client relationships through outstanding service
- Carrying out all administrative tasks relating to client queries
- Keeping up to date on product knowledge in order to deliver accurate and appropriate advice
- Recording all daily activities to the CRM system
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, with a strong customer focus
- Confidence working within a team
- Ability to communicate well across all levels
- Confidence multi-tasking and prioritising your workload efficiently
- Strong attention to detail, with a 'get it right first time' attitude
The role itself…
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Customer Service Advisor will enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment where no two days are the same. With a strong, customer focused ethic, you will be based within the service team, where you will demonstrate your passion for company products and supporting your customer to a high standard. You will be expected to take ownership of your own workload, prioritising daily activity whilst recording it on the company CRM system.
What the company is like…
Our client is an award-winning business within the technology industry. Following their move into iconic offices in Wiltshire, the business is looking to continue its growth and drive further success through the exceptional service of its dedicated team. The Customer Service Advisor will have the opportunity to have a slice of a profit-based bonus, and the potential to earn a healthy OTE wage.
How do you apply…?
Could this be the new role you have been looking for? Get in touch with Charlotte at Niche Recruitment today on 01793 230 469 or firstname.lastname@example.org