I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Customer Service Team Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire | £26000 - £30000 per annum
Customer Services Manager | Customer Services Team Leader | Customer Service | Team Leader | Performance Management
Posted on 13th February 2020
Are you an experienced Customer Service Team Manager from an office-based environment? We are looking to hire several enthusiastic and driven Customer Service Team Managers for a rapidly growing team in Swindon. We are keen to hear from you if you have been a Customer Service Manager in a call-centre, office or Reception environment. You will need to have at least one year of Customer Service Management experience. The business is an incredible company to work for, offers brilliant benefits and really values its staff. The office is located close to central Swindon and on regular public transport links.
You will need to be happy to work pre-arranged shifts, including the occasional weekend day
As a Customer Service Team Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing, motivating and developing your own team of Advisors.
- Be a champion of customer service and embrace change.
- Embody a solution orientated attitude and ensuring that standards are met for all customers.
- Offer coaching, guidance and development to your team, using performance data to lead improvement.
- Ensure that your team are delivering exceptional customer service and that KPIs are maintained
- Manage escalated and sensitive customer complaints
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Team Manager you will need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Customer Service Management role from an office-based environment.
- Experience of ensuring that adequate service levels are maintained.
- The tenacity to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service
- The ability to embrace change and positively lead a team through that change
- The ability to communicate at all levels and influence a team
What the company is like…
Our client prides themselves on valuing their employees and their customers. They have made significant investments in their systems and processes to ensure that they deliver world-class service. They now want individuals passionate about customer service to join their organisation.
How to apply…?
If this role ticks all your boxes and you would like to apply for the position of Customer Service Team Manager, get in touch with Charli on 01793 230 469 today!