I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Customer Service Team Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire | £30000 - £33000 per annum
Manager | Customer Services | Performance | Coaching | Inbound
Posted on 10th January 2020
We have an amazing opportunity to join a company that really values its staff and offers brilliant benefits. Our client; one of Swindon's leading employers; is looking to recruit a passionate, energetic, supportive Team Manager to lead and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors.
As Customer Service Team Manager, you will be a champion of customer service and embrace change. You will not only motivate and inspire a team of high performing Advisors; you'll also be responsible for driving and monitoring performance - embodying a solution orientated attitude and ensuring that standards are met for all customers.
- Provide great team leadership - including coaching, guidance and development, using performance data to lead improvement in the team
- Get it right first time for customers - delivering stellar customer service, managing escalated and sensitive customer complaints
- Ensure that the team prioritises effectively, and the service level is maintained - motivating the team to get it right for customers
- Embrace and lead change within the team so that changes are adopted and taken onboard seamlessly
To be considered for the role of Team Manager you will need to have:
- Strong leadership skills with experience of leading a high performing team
- The tenacity to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service
- A positive approach and resilience, with a can-do mindset
- The ability to embrace change and positively lead a team through that change
- The ability to communicate at all levels and influence the team
What the company is like…
Our client prides themselves on valuing their employees and their customers. They have made significant investments in their systems and processes to ensure that they deliver world-class service. They now want individuals passionate about customer service to join their organisation.