Modern technology means that recruitment agencies and employers usually do their due diligence on new hires…
Delivery Experience Manager – Last Mile – Currently on Hold
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Last mile | Delivery Service Providers | Customer Experience | Logistics | Ecommerce
Posted on 18th June 2020
Do you want to be part of a company that has an enviable reputation and is part of a global ecommerce success story?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Experience Manager to work from the heart of Oxford. This role will be responsible for manging relationships with Delivery Service Providers and ensuring last mile deliveries meet the highest standards for your customers.
Working alongside your European colleagues and working on centralised projects we are looking for an individual who is bright, organised, able to understand and interpret data and able to build long-standing relationships with colleagues and business partners. A passion for customer service and exceptional service excellence is essential!
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who have a background working in logistics or supply chain, working to manage Delivery Service Providers and who understands ecommerce operations.
- The key aims of the role are to optimise and actively make improvements to Operations and Delivery Quality within the UK.
- You'll be acting as 1st point of contact for escalated queries and coordinating service delivery providers.
- You'll be ensuring a comprehensive understanding of logistics for all parties, including customers, service delivery providers, and the further logistics team.
- Analyse the market to delivery effective delivery solutions
- Customer satisfaction is your main priority, and you will be working to regulated and competitive standards.
- You will be a natural communicator who prides themselves on their ability to manage relationships with service providers and customers alike.
- Operating from within logistics, you will have proven experience of working with couriers/express delivery, or something in an equivalent field.
- The candidate will have several years of experience within a Customer Services vantage point of logistics.
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent.