MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Digital Communications Executive
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £25000 per annum
Content | Social Media | Email Marketing | Newsletters | Communications
Posted on 19th April 2021
Niche Recruitment is on the lookout for a Digital Communications Executive to join their well-established Swindon based client. If you have a passion for crafting content and understand how to connect with your audience then this busy role could be ideal. Working in the central comms team, you will together support numerous business units with the creation and deployments of a range communications across social media, web content, email and print publications.
The role itself…
- Working with all members of the marketing team to implement campaigns across the whole range of marketing channels: social media, design, print, digital, email and video
- Implement the activities on time and to budget - and ensure that the brief given by other members of the marketing team is understood and adhered to
- Monitor the campaigns' performance and think about ways to improve effectiveness
- Co-ordinating the content, design and print production of quarterly newsletter
The ideal candidate…
In addition to having a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role (be this in PR, Marketing, or Digital Communications), applicants will also be:
- Competent in composing engaging content and organising the timely delivery of campaigns, with good time-keeping awareness
- An efficient communicator, both verbally and written, who is confident in their ability to work across the business with all stakeholders and the leadership team
- A stickler to detail; someone who can manage multiple workloads simultaneously and keep a calm head under a busy schedule
- Someone who is able to build strong professional relationships with stakeholders, as well as further team members
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, in a relevant subject field
What the company is like…
The business is ready to recruit this post now, with an initial mix of home working and office based, until the office can fully reopen. There may be occasional travel required to visit the site offices across Wiltshire, therefore ideally you have your own vehicle and a driving license. Staff are well looked after enjoying some fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, flexible benefits, pension, healthcare, life assurance, social events, high discounts and healthcare.
How to apply…?
Could this be your next role? If you think you have what it takes, get in touch with Niche Recruitment today to find out more!