I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Digital Product Executive
Reading, Berkshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital | User Experience | Product Executive | UX | Agile
Posted on 14th February 2020
An exciting opportunity where you can use your love and talent for gaining insight from data analysis to create a flawless customer journey in digital form. In the Digital Product Executive, we are looking for an individual from a Project Co-ordinator, Digital Product Developer or UX/UI Design role background.
Supporting the Digital Product Manager in championing test-based improvements, continuously providing the customer with the highest quality online use experience, the Digital Product Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the improvement & development of the online customer journey
- Fulfilling customer needs in relation to the digital roadmap, from first contact to product take-up
- Liaising with teams across the business gathering insight to translate ideas into digital products
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and teams from the wider business
- Working closely with the content, creative and design teams to build online requirements
To be considered for the role of Digital Product Executive, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous coordination experience in a Digital space-related role
- Experience working alongside a skilled Agile Scrum team
- Proven experience working in collaboration with Product Development and/or Project Management teams
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Technical skills in;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Suite
- Basic HTML and CSS
- UX & UI Design knowledge
What the company is like…
Priding themselves on valuing their employees and customers, the Digital Product Executive joins a company who have made significant investments in their systems and processes to ensure the delivery of world-class service. You will have the opportunity to support the creation of the best customer journey experience, through minimal input for maximum output.
How to apply…?
If we have caught your attention with this fantastic role and you would like to apply to be the Digital Product Executive, contact apply today!