I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Digital Product Manager
Reading, Berkshire | £45000 - £50000 per annum
Digital | Product Manager | Roadmap | User Experience | Agile |
Posted on 14th February 2020
We have an exciting opportunity to work as Digital Product Manager for a well-respected business going through an exciting digital transformation! Are you passionate about working in the digital space to own product roadmaps to deliver digital assets that benefit the customer journey and user experience ... If so please read on.
Reporting to Head of Product, the Digital Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the Digital Customer journey
- Communicate all digital updates effectively to the wider business
- Liaising with suppliers and stakeholders ensuring all product meets brand/legal guidelines and is delivered to budget and on-time
- Demonstrating commercial awareness when it comes to digital product objectives & performance
- React & respond effectively to data insights with scope to action necessary improvements
To be considered for the role of Digital Product Manager, you will need the following skills & experience:
- Product Management experience from a previous similar role
- Experience or certificate in Agile Scrum
- Web analytical skills, eg. Google Analytics, Power BI
- Strong verbal & written communication skills across all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft team collaboration tools
- A passion for the creation and development of engaging customer journeys!
The role itself…
Supporting the Senior Product Manager, the Digital Product Manager will take ownership in the delivery and proposition of all things digital. The ideal candidate will come from a digital background and have experience in managing large scale digital workloads and transformations in a blended team environment. With an eye for data, you will use the insight gained from analytics to continually develop and improve the digital customer experience in a cost & time efficient manner.
What the company is like…
Our Reading-based client prides themselves on valuing their employees and their customers. They have made significant investments in their systems and processes to ensure that they deliver world-class service. As the new Digital Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a real change to the digital customer experience, where maximum output is as a result of minimum input.
How do you apply…?
Please do apply online or get in touch with us at Niche Recruitment to introduce yourself and tell us why this is the role for you - call 01793 230469 today!