I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Cirencester, Gloucestershire | £18000 - £24000 per annum
Posted on 7th February 2020
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in Front End Web Development, Email Development or Web Design. If you are deadline-orientated and have a passion for utilising the latest front end technologies to develop stunning websites and emails, the role of Email Developer in this Digital Team could be what you're looking for!
As the Email Developer, you will be involved in a multitude of campaigns for a vast range of client portfolios across many sectors, working closely with the clients, technical teams and Data Planners.
EMAIL DEVELOPER - Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Email Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Taking creative designs and translating them into website pages and emails
- Developing user-orientated forms for websites to enable data capture
- Day-to-day email managing, designing and development?and the creation of interactive email/landing page content
- Building strong relationships with the marketing and creative team, taking onboard positive and negative feedback to improve user experience??
EMAIL DEVELOPER - To be considered for the role of Email Developer, you must have the following skills & experience:
- Passion for HTML5 & CSS development and ability to work with scripting languages (jQuery)
- Skilled in Photoshop & wire-framing
- Good knowledge of automated email programmes
- Experience working with web-based Content Management Systems (CMS) & Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- Ability to work with scripting languages (jQuery)
EMAIL DEVELOPER - What the company is like…
The company is growing fast, and you as the new Email Developer will have a unique opportunity to be part of shaping web and email communication at this exciting time. You will benefit from a competitive salary and working alongside a great client base within a cultured team of individuals. There will be opportunities to progress your career, and be rewarded with employee benefits such as 25 days' holiday, and Travel Insurance, and there is free parking as well as being on good transport links within this busy and charming town in the heart of the Cotswolds.
EMAIL DEVELOPER - How to apply…?
If you would like to apply to be the new Email Developer, get in touch with Niche Recruitment today on 01793 230469 !