I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Oxford, Oxfordshire | Up to £30000 per annum + FTE
Events | Event Management | Venue Sourcing | Stakeholder Management | Corporate Events | Exhibitions | Conferences
Posted on 10th February 2020
Working in close collaboration with the other members of the Events team, the Events Executive will be well-seasoned in the corporate events space. We are keen to hear from you if you have experience as an Events Marketer, Events Coordinator or Events Manager. Keen to throw yourself into an exciting role, hit the ground running and make a real impact? You'll be initially joining on a part-time (20.5 hours a week) 6-week contract with the opportunity to apply for a 12-month fixed term contract to cover internal secondment.
There may be some occasional travel during the year, so ideally you will be happy to do some travelling and able to confidently oversee all event operations.
EVENTS EXECUTIVE - An experienced Events professional, with top notch venue sourcing and event concept development skills, the Events Executive will be responsible for the following:
· Coordinating aspects of corporate, internal and trade events
· Venue research and new event concepts
· Maintaining communication with internal stakeholders
· Co-ordination and collaboration with the internal technical and creative teams
· Managing event focussed campaigns and liaising with the marketing team to ensure assets are briefed, created and produced on time
EVENTS EXECUTIVE - To be considered for the role as Events Executive, you will ideally have the following skills & experience:
- Proven experience of organising a range of corporate events, including conferences and exhibitions
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask
- Previous experience in Project Management
- A true passion for events
- Ability to consistently deliver high-quality results
EVENTS EXECUTIVE - What the company is like…
With large growth plans, this international company has offices sprinkled all over the world. The company is paving the way to the future, starting with this very exciting project. This role will be joining the companies Head Office in Oxford and you'll be joining the team on working towards harnessing the potential of the Tech industry. You will be located within a commutable distance off the M4 & A34.
EVENTS EXECUTIVE - How to apply…?
If you're ticking all the boxes and more importantly, if you like the sound of this role - we'd love to chat more with you about this opportunity. Give Michelle a call on 01793 230469 or click below to apply for the Events Executive!