I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Swindon, Wiltshire | £20000 - £25000 per annum
HR Administrator | Recruitment Administrator | HR Assistant | Administrator | Human Resources
Posted on 6th February 2020
We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to work school hours for 5 days a week or 4 full days per week, including Monday and Friday in a busy, friendly office. We are keen to hear from you if you have experience in an HR Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role. The ideal candidate for the HR Administrator position would be looking for variety in their day-to-day role, be happy to take on responsibility for their own workload and be happy to be kept busy every day. With a minimum of 12 months experience from a similar role, the HR Administrator will assist with all aspects of administration related to HR, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Health & Safety and Facilities, including some Reception support.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Administrator will:
- Review, respond to, and manage job applications, taking ownership of the recruitment mailbox and candidate management, seeking feedback from the Head of HR, as required.
- Take responsibility for starter & leaver administration (contracts, checking ID, inductions, personnel files, exit interview admin etc.)
- Be a first point of contact for payroll related queries and offer advice on employee benefits and changes to employment & agreements.
- Collate payroll data, report on sickness usage and holiday allowance.
- Book training for staff, undertake relevant research tasks, assist with H&S admin and assist with Reception duties.
To be considered for the HR Administrator position you will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in an HR Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role.
- Have strong organisational skills and be able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Be confident using internal systems, Outlook, Word & Excel
Based in Swindon, the company is a large group of busy, friendly and fun individuals and as the HR Administrator you will have the opportunity to get to know them all! With employee benefits such as a profit-related bonus and free on-site parking, the role offers an excellent opportunity to garner great experience and progression for the right individual. The offices are located on good transport links and within a commutable distance of Junction 16 of the M4.
How to apply…?
If this role ticks all your boxes and you would like to apply for the position of Administration Assistant, get in touch with Charli on 01793 230 469 today!