Researchers have dubbed the third Monday of January every year as Blue Monday. Today…
Instructional Designer / Curriculum Developer
Swindon, Wiltshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum
Learning Designer | Instructional Designer | Curriculum Developer | Articulate | L&D
Posted on 19th January 2021
Have you previously worked as Instructional Designer, Curriculum Developer or E-Learning Designer…. If so, we have a fantastic opportunity available to work for a highly reputable organisation to help develop industry leading qualifications and certifications.
This role can be based remotely with some travel required to the Head office in Swindon.
With this role, you will work closely with the Product Management team and Subject matter experts to create leading products, your role will be responsible for:
- Provide expertise and guidance on the design process to ensure that specifications meet the product brief
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and that version control progresses through the development process. Managing review and quality assurance process to gain relevant feedback on work completed;
- Appropriately develop content in alignment with established and agreed methodology
- Conduct and participate in design planning sessions and scoping meetings to support design, develop against standard process, and resolve development issues within the constraints of the build timelines and allocated budget;
- Accurately prepare and develop assessment, guides, syllabi, learning objectives and supporting material in-line with the product brief
To be considered as the Instructional Designer, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Have used applications such as Articulate Software and Moodle
- Have experience of successfully designing and developing sophisticated products deployed in a variety of environments
- Have hands on experience of assessment strategy and assessment development
- Have the ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialised information
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience through training
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Time efficient and highly organised
How do you apply…?
If you would like to find out more about this role, we would love to hear from you! Get in touch with Niche Recruitment in Swindon today on 01793 230469!