We recently caught up with Fanni to talk through her experience of starting a…
Bristol City Centre, Bristol | Up to £35000 per annum
B2B Marketing | Tech Marketing | Social Media | SEM | Web Content | Marketing Strategy
Posted on 8th April 2021
Are you looking for a new B2B marketing role in the tech sector? Our Bristol-based client is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join them in a newly created role, to help devise and execute a variety of marketing activities.
In this fast-paced environment, you'll be working closely with the Head of Business Development and the client services team to lead on all marketing. you will already have some proven experience within B2B marketing. An exciting opportunity, in this stand-alone role to test new campaign concepts, research the market and competition to gain valuable insights to develop well positioned campaigns to produce outstanding ROI which focus on acquisition. Ideal if you are looking to take a step up and spread your wings in a stand-alone role, with the below key duties:
- Create marketing campaigns to support the sales, ensuring all activities are delivered on agreed time and budget
- Develop campaign messaging and content for use across digital and offline channels, including web, email, social and print
- Design marketing collateral to support the sales team - presentations and customer information documents
- Monitor market information on potential customers and competitor activity
- Collate regular reporting on marketing ROI and lead opportunities gained
To be considered for the post of Marketing Specialist, you will have the following skills & experience:
- Proven B2B marketing experience, with the ability and desire to work proactively and with autonomy
- A track record of developing innovative and engaging content for use across a wide range of channels
- Sound experience of building a strong social media presence within a corporate business
- An analytical approach with a sound grounding in SEM
- Creative flair with the ability to create engaging visuals
The role itself…
The business is ready to recruit this post now, with appropriate measures in place at the premises to enable safe working practices. Some key projects are on the horizon, including the refresh of their website, which you be an integral in project managing, the development of sales collateral tools and implementing new reporting processes.
What the company is like…
Niche Recruitment are proud to be working with this Bristol based software consultancy who boast several highly recognisable charities in their client list and have a strong reputation for delivering a first-class service. With a truly collaborative environment, this growing business have doubled in size over the past 12 months and plan to grow further. Staff are rewarded with competitive salaries and a healthy annual training budget. Throw into the mix their Central Bristol location, flexible home working options, 25 days holiday, pension, on-site gym and cafe and Friday drinks, what's not to like!
How to apply…?
Want to find out more? Then apply now with your up to date CV.