Christmas Opening Hours Well… What a year 2019 has been! Back in May we…
Merchandising & Product Co-ordinator
Malmesbury, Wiltshire | £24000 - £27000 per annum
Merchandising | Product Development | Product Design | MS Excel | Sample Management
Posted on 13th January 2020
Niche Recruitment have a new and unique opportunity for a Product Coordinator with a plethora of skills from a Buying & Merchandising background. On behalf of our Malmesbury-based client, we are looking for someone to fill the role of Merchandising & Product Coordinator.
In support of the Product Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with the Design team and assisting in the Product Development process & range planning
- Taking responsibility of inputting new products into the ERP system and writing & uploading content to the website and other marketplace channels
- Ensure all Range Planning & Merchandising task deadlines are met
- Sample tracking and management, including testing product prototypes and reporting back to the Merchandising Manager
- Carrying out other necessary admin tasks and reporting on product performance
To be considered for the role of Merchandising & Product Coordinator, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Currently in their 1st or second role following graduation from a degree in a relevant discipline
- Highly numerate
- A keen eye for detail - creative & numeric
- Data analysis - experience using Excel at an intermediate level
- Organised & Time efficient - proven experience of meeting deadlines
- An understanding of online shopping platforms
- Photoshop/Indesign/CAD skills advantageous
The role itself…
A unique and exciting role, where no two days are the same, the Merchandising & Product Coordinator will be supporting the Product Development process whilst adhering to merchandising deadlines. You will work closely with the Design & Marketing teams to help design, produce and distribute new product from range planning to writing & managing web content. You will have a good eye for detail and data and be extremely organised - capable of delivering a project from start to finish. As well as reporting on product performance, you will also be expected to carry out other relevant administrative tasks.
What the company is like…
Our client, a unique and creative brand, are based on the outskirts of Wiltshire within commuting distance of Swindon and the M4. They have gone from strength to strength in response to demand for their products and continue to grow as a result of their successes, hence expanding their team. The Merchandising & Product Coordinator will work closely with and provide support to the Product Manager.
How to apply…?
If you've gained some merchandising miles and you're looking for your next role, this would be a fantastic opportunity to really get your teeth into a job with variety! Call us at Niche Recruitment today to find out more on 01793 230469 !