MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Online Marketing Manager – Danish speaking
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £28000 - £32000 per annum
Danish | Digital Marketing | Ecommerce | SEO | PPC | Affiliates | Nordics | Scandinavia
Posted on 24th May 2021
Europe's largest ecommerce retailer of pet food and supplies has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Danish speaking Online Marketing Manager to help shape and drive their multi-channel customer acquisition strategies.
Working as part of an international team of 40+ online marketing experts, your primary focus will be on developing the Danish online activities, including SEA, re-marketing, Affiliates, PCE, SEO and Paid Social Media. In return for your hard work, you'll receive some wonderful company benefits from generous holiday, training and career progression as well as the opportunity to reward through their bonus scheme.
For the time being, you will be fully remote. Once the office reopens post COVID, you will be working 2 days per week in the Oxford office and the rest of the week from home.
As a Danish speaking Online Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analysing data to identify trends and insights in order to drive traffic and customer acquisition through paid search and shopping campaigns.
- Supporting Search Engine Marketing through paid social campaigns, SEO, PCE and more.
- Developing and implementing effective re-marketing campaigns.
- Analysing, reporting and developing tactical action plans from web traffic and KPI's.
- Managing Google and Bing PPC campaigns, including shopping.
We are looking for a Danish speaking Online Marketing Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent Danish skills are essential to be considered for this role.
- Experience of SEO - content creation and ensuring onsite optimisation.
- Experience manging PPC and Affiliates campaigns.
- Knowledge of feed management on price comparison websites.
- Extensive experience of SEM & PPC best practice, Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Successful track record in driving traffic to generate increased eCommerce sales.
- Analytically minded, with advanced Excel and data manipulation skills (API & script utilisation).
- Project planning and prioritisation skills, with an organised persona.
- A love for animals!
This is a truly great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and supportive team environment to join a friendly, growing team.
To apply for this role as Danish speaking Online Marketing Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.