Modern technology means that recruitment agencies and employers usually do their due diligence on new hires…
Online Marketing Manager Denmark
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum
Danish | Digital Marketing | Ecommerce | SEO | PPC | Affiliates | Nordics | Scandinavia
Posted on 8th October 2020
Searching for a new job opportunity to fuel your passion for data analytics? Can you drive online customer acquisition strategies? Want to join a brand who are making big investments in online? Look no further! Our client, a growing e-commerce retailer are expanding their Nordics region and are on the look out for an Online Marketing Manager for their Danish website.
We are on the hunt for an online expert with an enviable track record in managing effective PPC, Paid Social and Affiliate campaigns with fluent Danish language skills. The remote team will be based out of the Oxford offices 2 days a week from January.
What the company is like…
As the new Online Marketing Manager, you will land the opportunity to join this growing business who are enjoying double digit growth currently with ambitious plans to increase their market share in Denmark. Working closely with the European Head Office and wider marketing team. You will be excited at the prospect of working within a fast-paced marketing environment, playing a pivotal role in collating and analysing data to shape SEM/PPC/ re-marketing activities.
The new Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Collect and analyse data to identify trends and insights in order to drive traffic and customer acquisition through paid search and shopping campaigns
- Supporting Search Engine Marketing through paid social campaigns, SEO, PCE and more
- Develop and implement effective re-marketing campaigns
- Analysis, reporting and the development of tactical action plans from web traffic and KPI's
- Manage Google and Bing PPC campaigns, including shopping
As Online Marketing Manager you'll already have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent Swedish skills are essential to be considered for this role
- 3+ years' experience of SEM & PPC best practice, Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Successful track record in driving traffic to generate increased eCommerce sales
- Analytically minded, with advanced Excel and data manipulation skills (API & script utilisation)
- Project planning and prioritisation skills, with an organised persona
- A team player with the confidence to communicate across all levels, written and verbally
- Adaptable with drive and passion - eyes on the prize!
The role itself…
There's no beating around the bush, the primary focus of this Online Marketing Manager role is to drive sales and attract new customers! You'll be joining a friendly digital marketing team and reporting directly to the eCommerce Manager. With growing online sales, this role is already well-established, but due to growth, the team need an additional digital whizz who is committed to keeping their online campaigns high performing. A truly great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and supportive team environment.
In return for your hard work, you'll receive some wonderful company benefits from generous holiday, training and career progression as well as the opportunity to receive reward through their bonus scheme.
How to apply…?
If you fit the bill, get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment 01793 230469 or apply now