I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
PA to Director
Cirencester, Gloucestershire | £20000 - £22000 per annum
PA | Personal Assistant | Senior Administrator | Temporary
Posted on 29th November 2019
Are you a strong PA/Senior Administrator and immediately available?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PA to join our highly regarded client in Cirencester on an ongoing basis.
The PA will provide efficient support to a Director and take responsibility for:
- Managing an inbox and directing emails to appropriate team members.
- Arranging extensive travel and accommodation
- Managing the Director's diary.
- Booking meetings and circulate relevant documentation.
- Meeting & greeting visitors and booking catering.
- Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Relevant administrative tasks, as required.
To be considered for the role, you MUST:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have previous PA experience from an office environment OR
- Have previous experience as a Senior Administrator
- Be able to work to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Have extensive experience of the MS Office suite.
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Be well presented.
The role itself…
We are looking for a confident individual who can commit to a challenging and varied role for a flourishing organisation. This engaging role is packed with variety and is perfect for someone who thrives on a new challenge. A team player, you will also have the flexibility to work in a group dynamic in addition to using independent initiative. Working hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday but some flexibility can be offered.
What the company is like…
Our client are an incredibly well respected organisation in the Financial Services sector with offices across the UK. They are widely known as one of Gloucestershire's top employers and work from beautiful offices in the middle of Cirencester. The business offer a professional and flexible working environment where full training is provided and staff development is actively encouraged.
How to apply…
Does this PA opportunity sound of interest? Send us a full application, including your CV, or call Charli Cumberpatch on 01793 230 469