MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Product Development Manager – Instructional Design
Reading, Berkshire | £40000 - £45000 per annum
Team Manager | Instructional Design | Project Management | Resource planning
Posted on 1st April 2021
Niche Recruitment are working in partnership with an exciting business who are passionate about working to improve education; to equip individuals with the tools to develop their skills, professional knowledge, and competence.
Consequently, the company are looking to recruit a Product Development Manager to help develop a portfolio of Learning and Development Products and Professional Certifications.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a strong product management/ instructional design background, ideally from an awarding body or training provider, to help shape the development of this product range, with a particular focus on digital learning and developing certifications that utilise the latest digital assets.
As Product Development Manager, you will utilise your team management experience to help manage a team of Instructional Designers, working to manage the build plan for updating core products and helping to develop new industry-leading qualifications.
This is a busy, fast-paced role where you'll:
- have experience of working in learning and development or instructional design
- be able to use your extensive project management skills to continuously improve our product offering
- play an leadership role in a highly collaborative team
- have great internal and external stakeholder management skills
- be at ease making product management decisions and leading wider teams in go-to-market plans
- proactively seek, create and present business case ideas for new products
- ensure alignment to the wider product vision and roadmap.
We welcome applications from all candidates with relevant experience and aptitude. My client is a flexible organisation and realise the benefits that can afford to ensure they gain top talent. COVID-19 means that they are all home based at the moment and therefore they are open to applications from people who would not be able to get to the Swindon office on a daily basis once restrictions are lifted.