I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Product Development Team Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire | £40000 - £45000 per annum
Management | Product | Team | Planning | Workflow
Posted on 16th August 2019
Product Development Team Manager
Our visionary client, a well-developed company with roots in Swindon, is looking for an experienced and tenacious Product Development Team Manager to join their business.
This line management of the team is conducted to ensure premeditated growth within revenue and profit margins are achieved. Key responsibilities of the Product Development Team Manager include:
- Responsibility for direct line management of a team; setting and monitoring achievable objectives and ensuring adherence to product plans and forecasted progress milestones.
- Providing training, development and coaching to the Product Management Team, ensuring they possess the correct knowledge and skills.
- Monitoring and coordinating the workflow of while ensuring achievement of objectives within an agile environment.
- Implementing regular performance checks, you will analyse results, identifying potential risks, collating the outcomes in evaluative reports.
- Ensuring governance compliance is maintained through team knowledge, process, procedures, and documentation.
- Looking to develop and propose business improvement opportunities, including system enhancements with team involvement where appropriate, encouraging continuous improvement.
This opportunity is looking for a certain individual who can direct the progress of a team, and will be ideal for an individual who can identify with the following:
- The Product Development Team Manager will have a minimum of 5 year's demonstrable experience in a team leadership role, ideally from a Product Management or tech Background.
- With the confidence and ability to manage and influence teams, you will take ownership and lead by example.
- Provide direction to the respective Client Services team; a close-knit group, responsible for providing a refined team workload outcome to the highest regulatory standards.
- The Team leader will be experienced in direct line management within an office environment.
- You will be highly organised, a passionate team leader, well-spoken and articulate, confident talking with stakeholders, employees and other departments.
The role itself…
This Product Development Manager position is a key role in facilitating the Product Portfolio and company growth, merging a fantastic blend of team and product progress management. You'll take pride in nurturing an efficient team, and recognise the correlation of how your influence drives resulting success.
What the company is like…
A well-established organisation who work closely with professional Tech establishments, operating from their Swindon offices, with a national effect. The client have plans to drive their future in the market, and want to onboard like-minded people to shape products in their chosen sector.
How to apply…
If you're a Product Manager with leadership skills who wants to develop your career with a focus on Team Leadership, this this role could be right up your street. Please apply today with a current and up to date CV to this advert, or call Nick on 01793 230469 to find out more.