Modern technology means that recruitment agencies and employers usually do their due diligence on new hires…
Swindon, Wiltshire | £28000 - £30000 per annum + extensive benefits
Project Management | Coordination | Stakeholder engagement | Organised | Presentations
Posted on 18th September 2020
Niche Recruitment are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their client, an exciting organisation based in Swindon. This is a highly diverse and varied position, where you can utilise your organisation, presentation and communication skills. The role is initially a 12 month maternity cover contract role, with the view of being made permanent at the end of the period.
This role is presently 'home-working', but will involve workign back in Swindon at some point in the future!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and delivering a number of high-profile projects for the business
- Managing the end-to-end objectives of each campaign, from start to finish
- Working in collaboration with numerous internal and external stakeholders
- Managing multiple tasks across several projects at any one time
To be considered for the role of Project Coordinator, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional experience/certification
- Experience earned from a previous role in project coordination or account management
- Confident communication skills, and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- Strong timekeeping & organisational skills
- Experience in delivering presentations to a variety of audiences
The role itself…
We are looking for a talented Project Coordinator who can commit to this challenging and involved role. You will have a background in Project Management or Project Coordination and possess the confidence to balance varying workloads, working with several stakeholders (internally & externally). You will be responsible for the planning and execution of the business's high-profile projects and campaign objectives from concept through to delivery. A highly organised individual, you will be adept in the management of multiple processes on multiple projects, never missing a beat. Part of the role will involve delivering presentations to various professionals and stakeholders at key events, so being comfortable doing this is essential.
How do you apply…?
The nature of the work you will be involved in is fascinating, diverse and unique so if you are interested get in touch with Niche Recruitment today.