The global pandemic has upended all of our working practices, including our induction procedures…
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £27000 per annum
Relationship Manager | Sales | Education | Training | Account Manager
Posted on 17th November 2020
Niche Recruitment are working in partnership with an inspiring business based in Swindon, an organisation that is focussed on its goal, to help make a difference and add value to society.
As Relationship Manager, you can really help make a difference.
My client is working in partnership with Nuffield Research Placements Scheme and STEM Learning, to offer students (aged 16-18), from a disadvantaged background, the opportunity to work on a 6 week STEM related project during the summer holidays.
Your role as Relationship Manager, will be to drive Business Development and develop relationships with Private Sector employers, to bring them on-board as a partner to this programme and to offer these students 6 weeks of exciting and relevant STEM related work experience. The key benefits to the students include:
- Developing subject understanding alongside research and quantitative skills to expand their career prospects.
- Enhancing their UCAS personal statements and applications to university.
- Learning more about higher education and different career paths.
- To have empowering, life-changing experiences working in research
As well as promoting this fantastic programme, your role is also to help develop wider relationships with businesses and to promote the services on offer. You will be also working closely with Key Account Managers to support the continued growth of membership numbers. This will involve:
- Develop proactive corporate engagement strategies with the aim of adding value to membership, increasing member retention and identifying areas for membership recruitment
- Champion membership benefits internally and externally
- Lead or manage relevant organisational members onsite events, such as:
- Standards workshops
- Member sign up stands
- Speaker events
- Trade and sector shows
To be considered for the role of Business Development Executive, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to interact with clients at all levels of business
- Demonstrable experience of establishing contacts and developing high value relationships at Director and or C-Level in organisations and or channel partners.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills - with a 'quality over quantity' mentality
- Outstanding time management with the ability to manage and prioritise a diverse workload
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and building strong client relationships
- Articulate and confident, with a professional consultative approach
- Experience within a membership body would be a bonus!
The role will initially be fully home-working until the offices re-open (currently planned for the New Year), the role will be then based c2-3 days a week from the office and home.