MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire | £30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing | SEO | PPC | Email | CRM | eCommerce | Social | Lead Generation
Posted on 18th May 2021
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive feeling the urge to step up your game and kick on in your digital career? Niche Recruitment are on the hunt for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to take the lead on their Cheltenham based client's digital marketing strategy as they look to strengthen their online presence.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing the digital marketing strategy to increase online customer acquisition and brand awareness
- Manage a Digital Marketing Assistant, supporting them to help you deliver campaign activity
- Execute PPC, SEO, email and social media activities, with the support of the wider marketing team
- Manage agency partners and ensure strong ROI
To be considered for this Senior Digital Marketing Executive role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- 3 or more years' experience within the digital marketing space, experience within eCommerce would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of paid campaigns, SEO, email, Google Analytics and social
- Confident working with senior stakeholders to present ideas and gain buy-in
- Agency management experience, understanding how to get the best out of relationships
- Previous experience of managing a direct report and/ or a strong desire to lead and nurture talent
The role itself…
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will develop and execute the digital and ecommerce strategy. Taking the lead on digital marketing activity across the brand to generate awareness and new client enquiries. You will have access to budgets for the investment in tools and support to implement your data driven strategy. You will recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant to support you with the day-to-day execution and appoint agency partners to deliver and advise on strategies that deliver strong results.
What the company is like…
In this newly created role, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be joining a well-established Cheltenham based business looking to up their digital presence as they bounce back from the pandemic. The business truly value their employees and offer a generous benefits package, including flexible home-working, with 2 days a week in the office. With a track record of developing and nurturing talent within the business, this opportunity has the potential to grow into a Digital Marketing Manager role.
How to apply…?
This is a great role for somebody who is hungry for all things digital and possesses a solution-orientated attitude. If this sounds like the challenge you've been waiting for, get in touch with Michelle at Niche Recruitment today on 01793 230469.