This week director, Nick ‘met’ Chandni, an experienced Project Manager and our newest Star…
Senior Product Manager – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | Negotiable
Product Manager | Standards | Strategy | Education | Roadmaps
Posted on 21st June 2019
Senior Product Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their Learning & Development team within their Swindon Offices. This division is the driving force behind shaping their product portfolio within education, assessments and standards.
Working collaboratively with the Director of Product Management, and guiding the further Product team, the Senior Product Manager for Education will:
- Liaise with internal departments and external resources to create and orchestrate the 3-year Product Plan.
- The Product Manager is proactive in maintaining function of product delivery, in addition to sustainable growth.
- Continuously presents a case to develop activity for new and existing products, in reference to competitor activity.
- Implementing regular performance checks, you will analyse results to ensure compliance with stringent regulatory requirements, identifying potential risks and amending the product as necessary.
- This end-to-end management of the company products is conducted to ensure premeditated growth within revenue and profit margins are achieved.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of supporting educational product documents (e.g. product descriptions), in coherence with a marketing strategy of your input, which echoes the voice of the programme and its customer recipients, both new and existing.
To succeed in your application for this position, you'll have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of Product Management within the education field.
- Ideally, this will be gained in a tech-focused environment, but it's not a deal-breaker if not.
- The leadership ability to guide and monitor a concise team of Product Managers and developers, ensuring the collaborative success to grow the Product Portfolio.
- Confidence to take directional ownership of the future of the products and services, assuming responsibility of outcome.
- The keen attention to detail, allowing you to identify successes and areas of improvement within current product milestones.
- A proactive approach to researching competitor activity and consumer needs.
The role itself…
Operating alongside internal sectors, such as: Product development, Systems, Marketing & Sales, you will be responsible for signing off new development ideas and creating project plans that help bring new products to life. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage various stakeholders, with the confidence to negotiate commercial and contractual agreements.
This is fast-paced, varied role that will have a big sphere of influence throughout the business and is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant work environment.
What the company is like….
This Senior Product Management role is joining a well-established company, which has a core passion for transforming the future of Education within their sector. You'll be working with like-minded professionals who want to take the company and the product portfolio to the next level.
How to apply…
Does this pique your attention? Perhaps you want to find our more, or know of a connection that would like to register their interest? Please apply with a current CV to this advert, or call Nick at Niche Recruitment to discover more about this vacancy.