Modern technology means that recruitment agencies and employers usually do their due diligence on new hires…
Senior Product Manager – Standards
Swindon, Wiltshire | £45000 - £50000 per annum
Product Manager | Standards | Compliance | Certifications | Strategy
Posted on 30th July 2020
Senior Product Manager - Standards
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their Learning & Development team. This organisation is highly prestigious and recognised internationally for their products and work within the IT/Education sector. This is an exciting opportunity to join the business and to help shape a product portfolio within standards and professional registration/certifications.
As the individual responsible for delivering standards, this role is of vital importance to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are adhered to within the organisation. In addition, you will be responsible for the commercial viability of a specific Product Portfolio.
Working collaboratively with the Director of Product Management, and guiding the further Product team, the Senior Product Manager will:
- Liaise with internal departments and external resources to create and orchestrate the 3-year Product Plan.
- Be proactive in maintaining standards of product delivery, in addition to driving commercial viability of products relevant to the market.
- Continuously presents a case to develop activity for new and existing products, in reference to competitor activity.
- Implementing regular performance checks, you will analyse results to ensure compliance with stringent regulatory requirements, identifying potential risks and amending the product as necessary.
- This end-to-end management of the company products is conducted to ensure premeditated growth within revenue and profit margins are achieved.
To succeed in your application for this position, you'll have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of Product Management within the education/L&D or Non-profit sector.
- A strong understanding of compliance, regulation and standards.
- The leadership ability to guide and monitor a concise team of Product Managers and developers, ensuring the collaborative success to grow the Product Portfolio.
- Confidence to take directional ownership of the future of the products and services, assuming responsibility of outcome.
- The keen attention to detail, allowing you to identify successes and areas of improvement within current product milestones.
- A proactive approach to researching competitor activity and consumer needs.
We welcome applications from all candidates with relevant experience and aptitude. My client is a flexible organisation and realise the benefits that can afford to ensure they gain top talent. COVID-19 means that they are all home based at the moment and therefore they are open to applications from people who would not be able to get to the Swindon office on a daily basis once restrictions are lifted.