Modern technology means that recruitment agencies and employers usually do their due diligence on new hires…
Social Media & Content Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £25000 - £35000 per annum
Social Media | Marketing Strategy | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Content | Blogger Outreach
Posted on 21st September 2020
Digital savvy? Bursting with creative ideas? If yes to both - you'd be a dream fit for our latest marketing vacancy! We're on the hunt for a Social Media & Content Manager keen to hit the ground running and take our Oxford based client by storm. Stepping into this role as Social Media & Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing all social media channels across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube to Pinterest
- Crafting social copy and scheduling appropriate content to each channel to increase brand awareness and engagement, ensuring content is 'of the moment' and on-brand
- Creating and following a buzzing monthly content calendar
- Identify suitable influencers, building relationships for product promotion and blogger outreach strategies
- Briefing the creative team to develop eye catching visual assets for online distribution
- Assisting the video & photography teams on shooting all new content
For you to be considered for the role of Social Media & Content Manager, you must have the following experience and skillset:
- A degree or relevant in English, marketing or a creative subject
- Previous experience managing multiple social media platforms simultaneously
- An impressive track record of growing reach and engagement of social channels
- Exceptional story-telling and content creation skills, along with a solid understanding of content optimisation and SEO principles
- The ability to multi-task well
- A true team player
Reporting directly to Head of Online - the new Social Media & Content Manager will be passionate about planning, designing and developing all visual and editorial content for our client. Your aim is simple - raise our client's profile and in turn, increase customers! You'll come up with creative ideas, have buckets of energy, be happy to share your ideas with the team and excited to take the lead on making it happen!
What the company is like…
Our client is at an exciting phase of their journey, enjoying double-digit growth in 2019 and the trend for that continuing through 2020, the online team have been managing the social channels but now need a dedicated Social Media & Content Manager whose energy, drive and ambition match theirs. Our client's fun and dynamic office is set within the beautiful surroundings of Oxford City Centre, but will be full home-working until January 2021 at the soonest. This role and brand offers plenty to get your creative juices going!
How to apply…
Sounds like a dream role, right? You're not wrong. If you want a slice - get in touch with Michelle Graham at Niche. Give us a call on 01793 230469 or hit apply now!