MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Spanish and Italian Account Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire | £35000 - £45000 per annum
Account Manager | Sales | Spanish | Italian | Data
Posted on 21st December 2020
We are looking to recruit a Spanish and Italian speaking Account Manager to work for a growing organisation who specialise in providing data and financial technology solutions within the Automotive sector.
The organisation has its Head office based in Swindon (South-West), and you will be expected to work 1 or 2 days per week from the office, with the rest from home and within the European territories you are covering.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for nurturing key existing client relationships and working to achieve a valued customer touch-point programme. There are opportunities to really develop your key accounts, as well as identifying and developing new business contacts.
You will be the main point of contact for multinational clients, covering Spanish and Italian speaking regions. You will be ensuring the best result for customers.
The role will include the following:
- Developing an account plan for each client, with routine reviews and monitoring of key metrics to maximise client engagement with the service tools. Making sure that you keep the client updated on new and relevant product developments
- Key analysis of reports and data to present back to clients in an informed manner that can help shape business decisions.
- Identifying new markets and potential customers making first contact with potential new customers and upselling new products to existing customers
- Onboarding new clients - you will be working with new clients to project plan and manage the implementation process. You will manage expectations and monitor milestones with the training and develop new clients' reporting tools in a timely manner
We are looking for an individual who has
- Fluent spoken and written Spanish and Italian and English
- 2 years' experience managing client relationships or Account Management in a B2B services environment
- Proven experience of business development (in Spanish or Italian)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Data analysis experience and financial knowledge
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please do apply with your CV for more information.