We recently caught up with Fanni to talk through her experience of starting a…
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Witney, Oxfordshire | Negotiable
Talent Acquisition | Recruitment Strategy | On-boarding | Employer Branding
Posted on 2nd March 2021
Whittard have spent over 135 years sourcing the best tea, coffee and hot chocolate, for excellent cuppas that make the everyday that bit more extraordinary.
From 1886 to today, we have continually stood by our values, putting the customer at the heart of all we do, with an obsession for buying the best. Focused on creating meaningful mugfuls across homes worldwide, our team obsess over beautifully-made brews, with heritage at our heart - and our eyes on the future.
None of our success would have come without the friendly fanatics who bring our brand to life. And that's where your role comes in.
We are looking for someone who can bring star candidates to our business. Fulfilling both Head Office and Retail roles, we need a Talent Ambassador who understands the importance of finding and developing the right people.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Talent Acquisition BP will be responsible for:
- Proposing and implementing a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of high-quality candidates
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management
- Supporting the post-hire process, including onboarding and probation, to maximise the integration and success of new colleagues
- Managing multiple vacancies across various depts to deliver the business hiring on time and cost effectively
- Ensuring impressive candidate experience through thorough communication and timely feedback
- Using resources to build an active talent pool in departments, markets relevant to specific project and key objectives of the business
- Maximise the potential of LinkedIn, social media and other innovative talent tools to build a talent pipeline
- Work with the Head of HR determine a strong employer brand to develop and elevate the employer profile and reputation
- Maintaining strong lines of communication with your stakeholders to manage an efficient hiring process and offer a continuous dialogue on search performance
- Liaising with recruitment agency partners as an when necessary to open up the search
To be considered for the role of Talent Acquisition BP, you must have the following skills and experience:
- An accomplished In-house Recruiter with experience of hiring in the retail and or digital space in a fast paced environment
- Data driven, demonstrates good reporting and KPI dashboards
- Tech savvy with an understanding of how to grow digital engagement fire careers website and social channels
- Up to date with employment law legislation
- Knowledge and practical experience of designing assessment and selection processes
- Commercially aware, with excellent organisation and time keeping skills
The role itself…
Supporting the Head of HR in identifying future people skill gaps and high employee turnover/ difficult to recruit roles. You will have the skills and drive to source top quality talent for roles across all departments, from retail to buying and merchandising to ecommerce, using a variety of tools and techniques. our key objectives will focus on reducing time and cost to hire, working across the business to ensure effective selection - telephone screening, testing, sitting in on interviews, head-hunting and managing vacancy advertising and budgets. You will take the lead on employer branding and will be gifted at writing engaging on-brand copy for use across social media channels, knowing how to engage with online audiences to attract the right talent.
More About Whittard
Our history is what makes us, and we are proud of how far we've come. From 1886, when our founder, Walter Whittard first set up shop to #BakedWithWhittard on our social channels today - we've been through a lot in our time.
Joining Whittard now sees us entering an exciting new chapter, as we enjoy immense growth in digital, as well as retail and international. With an ever-growing community that stretches across the globe, we continue to move into new areas, with online as a key channel for success.
Our pioneering collection of tea, coffee and hot chocolate is matched by our expanding range of brewing equipment, tableware and gifts. Experts in our field, we know everything there is to know about the perfect brew, with an encyclopaedic knowledge of coffee roasting, tea origins, hot chocolate flavourings and more.
As a place to work, we live by the warmth our cups provide - encouraging and nurturing our employees in a supportive environment, with a unique range of company perks.
Applications are being managed by Michelle Graham at Niche Recruitment. Please apply here or contact Michelle on 01793 230469 to find out more about this opportunity.