MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Training Content Co-ordinator – Home Working
Swindon, Wiltshire | £22000 - £24000 per annum
Powerpoint | Content Development | Presentations |
Posted on 10th June 2021
We are looking to recruit a Training Content Creator to join a friendly, busy team on the outskirts of Swindon due to company growth. The role will offer professional autonomy and the opportunity for working from home alongside the opportunity to work as part of a supportive & nurturing team.
We are keen to hear from you if you have been a Training Administrator, have developed Training Content or Training Material and have a desire to further a career in Training.
As a Training Content Creator, you will be responsible for:
- Producing e-learning training content for external clients.
- Assisting with the creation of bespoke video tutorials.
- Producing interactive training presentations.
We are keen to hear from you in relation to the Training Content Creator role, if you:
- Are a bit of a Powerpoint genius(!) and have excellent IT skills.
- Are keen to use your initiative & create engaging presentations for a variety of teams.
- Possess excellent written English, spelling & grammar skills.
- Be capable of working to tight deadlines without getting flustered.
- Have a real desire to learn and develop yourself within a small team.
What the company is like…
Based on the outskirts of Swindon, the Training Content Creator will play a key role in this small but successful business who work with clients all over the world. Our client boasts a close, supportive, and driven team who are incredibly good at what they do and are constantly seeking ways to do it better! As one of the market leaders in their field they have a real focus on growing rapidly but sustainably. Full training will be provided and there are fantastic future opportunities for the right individual.
How to apply…?
If this role sounds interesting, please drop us an application and Nick will be in touch!