I recently attended the Swindon Mindful Employer Network on Monday 10th February. The event…
Training Content Developer
Swindon, Wiltshire | £20000 - £24000 per annum
Training | L&D | Learning & Development | Admin
Posted on 28th November 2019
Are you a Powerpoint "Whizz"? Looking for a role where you can have autonomy but work as part of a fantastic team?
Our rapidly growing client are looking for a bright and driven individual to join their team on the outskirts of Swindon due to company expansion...could that be you?
As a Training Content Developer with our client, you will be responsible for:
- Producing e-learning content to support software implementations with new clients
- Assisting with the creation of bespoke video tutorials
- Producing interactive training presentations
To be considered you will:
- Have excellent Powerpoint skills
- Be highly IT literate and have experience of using a variety of different software packages
- Have experience of producing training material (Ideal but not essential)
- Have an excellent level of spoken English, grammar and spelling
- Be capable of working to tight deadlines
- Have a real desire to learn and develop yourself within a small team
The role itself…
The Training Content Developer will take on a personal portfolio of projects and will be designing interactive training content to help businesses train their staff on a new piece of software that they will have implemented. You will be working within a small team with big ambitions and, being part of a small business, it is essential to be a real team player, resourceful and able to manage a varied workload. The successful person will be incredibly driven and motivated with a real desire to develop and learn new skills, as well as having the initiative to look up the answers to questions they may have and not being afraid to ask for help.
What the company is like…
Based on the outskirts of Swindon, the Training Content Developer will play a key role in this small but successful business. The business boasts a close, supportive and driven team who are incredibly good at what they do and are constantly seeking ways to do it better! The business is one of the market leaders in their field and are growing rapidly but sustainably. Full training will be provided and there are fantastic future opportunities for the right individual.
How to apply…?
If this role sounds interesting, please email a CV to email@example.com or call 01793 230 469