MEET OUR LOVELY CHARLI! If you’ve been avidly reading our blogs over the past…
Administrator (Part-Time) – FILLED
Cirencester, Gloucestershire | Up to £10 per hour
Posted by Niche Recruitment
25th February 2020
This Administrator (Part-Time) role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed out on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
We are looking to recruit a part-time Administrator to support a busy team for 17.5 hours per week, either over 2.5 days or over 5 shorter days. The Team Administrator will take responsibility for a wide variety of tasks from filing to assisting with event planning and no two days will ever be the same.
We are keen to hear from you if you are a flexible, adaptable and positive person and have recent experience as an Administrator, Team Administrator or Office Administrator, ideally from an Estates, Property or Farming background.
Reporting to a Director’s EA, the Administrator will:
- Assist with all aspects of administration, as required by the wider team
- Help with filing; producing & amending documentation; organising post; responding to emails; and ad hoc projects related to wider administration or events.
- Use a variety of software packages, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and bespoke web portals
- Assist with the improvement and creation of internal admin processes
- Communicate with a wide variety of people, at all seniority levels, both internally and externally
To be considered for the Part-Time Administrator role, you will:
- Be looking for part-time hours and happy to work a minimum of 17.5 hour per week
- Have at least 1 year’s recent experience in an Administration role.
- Be happy to work within a small team and organisation
- Be very confident using all MS Office software and bespoke systems
- Be a true team player with a “can-do”, positive attitude
The team focus on the optimisation of income from property related activities for the organisation. This could come in the form of tenant management, small & large-scale events and new business initiatives. As a business, the organisation has been in operation for decades and is incredibly highly regarded in their industry. There is a fantastic team environment in the office and they all really look after each other…if you like cake then it’s the office for you!