The global pandemic has upended all of our working practices, including our induction procedures…
Business Development Executive – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | £22000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus £10,000 OTE
Posted by Niche Recruitment
7th September 2020
This Business Development Executive role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Are you looking for a new Sales / BD position?
Niche Recruitment has a Business Development Executive role to work for a leading business in Swindon; to help develop sales opportunities for the organisation and develop client engagement in the organisation’s product offering.
As BDE, you will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively generating and developing leads via telephone, email and social media (including Linkedin)
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with new and existing accounts
- Developing a pipeline of potential clients
- Working closely with the Marketing team to qualify and develop leads
- Attending industry events and conferences (when open!)
- Maintaining CRM system, logging all activity and ensuring all data is accurate
To be considered for the role of Business Development Executive, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A proven background in telephone-based sales.
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to interact with clients at all levels of business
- Strong influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills – with a ‘quality over quantity’ mentality
- Outstanding time management with the ability to manage and prioritise a diverse workload
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and building strong client relationships
- Natural curiosity with an enthusiasm to learn
The role itself…
Joining the business at an exciting time, the Business Development Executive will be an ambitious, conscientious sales professional. Ideally you will embrace new technology and be enthusiastic about developing your own career within sales.
What the company’s like…
Our client is a leading business within their field. The Business Development Executive will be welcomed into a dynamic team which will provide full training and support, within an environment that encourages the development of staff and celebrates their successes. The company are offering a generous bonus scheme, with up to £10,000 OTE achievable
Does this sound like your ideal role? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you!