We recently caught up with Fanni to talk through her experience of starting a…
Business Development Manager – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | Up to £30000 per annum + Plus Bonus
Posted by Niche Recruitment
21st January 2020
This Business Development Manager role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Niche Recruitment have a unique opportunity to join a company that really values and rewards its staff. Our client; a dynamic business based in Wiltshire, are looking for a Business Development Manager to take full ownership of developing and nurturing client leads. An autonomous role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Qualifying target-market leads – via outbound telemarketing, face to face meetings & local networking events
- Cultivating lasting relationships with prospects – gathering information via a curious, consultative approach & establishing individual business needs
- Working closely with marketing team to validate leads in conjunction with targeted marketing campaigns
- Providing comprehensive description of company products and services with a tailored focus
To be considered for the Business Development Manager role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- At least two years’ B2B business development/sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills – confident in conversing with decision makers
- Confidence working with CRM systems
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to manage multiple workloads
- Confidence working under pressure and to tight deadlines
What the company is like…
Based within the digital marketing world, Niche Recruitment’s client want to recruit an ambitious Business Development Manager with a passion for sales and a desire to mould their own career. Joining an expanding and dynamic team, you will be provided with an autonomous role that you can truly make your own. Development opportunities, a competitive bonus structure and access to a football table will all ensure that your hard work does not go unnoticed!
How to apply…
Think you can make this role your own? We’d love to hear from you! Get in touch on 01792 230469 . We look forward to hearing from you!