MEET NICHE DIRECTOR, NICK WIMSHURST It’s no secret that at Niche, relationships are our…
Buying Assistant – Apparel – FILLED
Witney, Oxfordshire | Up to £22000 per annum
Posted by Niche Recruitment
5th March 2020
This Buying Assistant role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Looking for a fresh role to kickstart the New Year off? We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Buying Assistant to join a fantastic wholesale & product development specialist brand based in Witney.
Supporting the Product Category Managers, the Buying Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting all aspects of the buying cycle, from assistant in the development of new product brief to dealing with general supplier administration
- Sample Management, tracking, returning and managing the relevant paperwork
- Monitoring of all product information; assisting with content for web and information sheets, ensuring it is clear, consistent and up to date
- Reporting on project progress and undertaking other relevant adhoc duties
To be considered for the role of Buying Assistant, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience from a Buying Administration role
- Strong administration & organisation skills
- Confident spoken & written communication skills
- A team player, able to collaborate, manage multiple workloads, and still meet deadlines
- Data numerical, proficient in Excel spreadsheet management
The role itself…
The Buying Assistant provides key support to the Product Category Manager, and by extension, assists the further buying team and multiple internal departments in operating to full efficiency. Ideal for an on-the-ball candidate, you’ll be happy rolling with a fast-paced and lively environment. With strong aspects of administration and coordination, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Buying Department in product sourcing across their key product ranges. Handling relevant paperwork at all life-cycle stages of the buying process, you’ll be dealing with product briefs, supplier trading Agreements, and general product information, chasing up the progress of these when necessary.
What the company is like…
A leading brand in their market, our client is looking for the new Buying Assistant to join their fantastic wholesale & product development specialist team at their Head Office in Witney, Oxfordshire. With excellent opportunities for career progression, international travel and the support of a fantastic team to grow your category you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonuses and a mandatory early finish every Friday!
If this role isn’t right for you then don’t worry – we have plenty more digital, marketing and creative vacancies available. Head over to Niche Recruitment’s jobs section online to see more!