Modern technology means that recruitment agencies and employers usually do their due diligence on new hires…
Client Project Coordinator – FILLED
Swindon, Wiltshire | £22000 - £23000 per annum
- Appointment Booking
- Building Relationships
- Customer Service
- Project Coordination
- Service Delivery
- Supplier Liaison
Posted by Niche Recruitment
2nd January 2019
This role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email her on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Our client; a well-established Business with a Global Head Office based in Swindon, who work with clients on an international scale, are looking for multiple Client Project Coordinators to join a growing team in their lively offices.
The Customer Service Project Coordinators are there to help assist with client projects, managing campaigns from end-to-end while simultaneously delivering high levels of customer service. Daily responsibilities also include:
- A varied, involved role, this opportunity helps manage live and time-sensitive projects for assigned clients smoothly, from start to finish.
- At heart a varied Project Coordination role with a client services focus, you will be responsible for ensuring your client project is handled with integrity, professionalism, and understanding on an international scale.
- The Client Project Coordinator takes ownership of scheduling various services that the company provides within the project scope.
- Acting as prime representative to assigned clients, you’ll ensure that any queries and issues are handled efficiently and effectively in a timely manner.
- You’ll balancing various workloads and administrative duties, ensuring all aspects of a relocation are tracked on the company’s client database.
Your day will be busy and packed with variety, in which you’ll need to be organised; an on-the-ball candidate with the following abilities:
- The Project Coordinator will be a confident communicator, liaising effectively with various stakeholders throughout the move
- Act as a competent and concise single point of co-ordination for all phases of the project activity and in line with client policy.
- Possess a strong eye for data and the ability to manage various active projects simultaneously at different stages of the process.
- Passionate about superior customer service, you’ll provide high levels of professional service and integrity.
- You will have the confidence to handle situation diplomatically, utilising a talent for international sensitivity.
On top of the base salary for this role, the position also features a great bonus scheme with appealing benefits. If this sounds of interest, then get in touch with Niche Recruitment with a current CV today.