Researchers have dubbed the third Monday of January every year as Blue Monday. Today…
Delivery Experience Manager – Last Mile – FILLED
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £30000 - £35000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Posted by Niche Recruitment
20th June 2020
This Delivery Experience Manager – Last Mile role has unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Nick on 07193 230469 or email him on email@example.com. He’d love to help you #findyourniche!
Do you want to be part of a company that has an enviable reputation and is part of a global e-commerce success story?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Experience Manager to work from the heart of Oxford. This role will be responsible for managing relationships with Delivery Service Providers and ensuring last-mile deliveries meet the highest standards for your customers.
Working alongside your European colleagues and working on centralised projects we are looking for an individual who is bright, organised, able to understand and interpret data and able to build long-standing relationships with colleagues and business partners. A passion for customer service and exceptional service excellence is essential!
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who have a background working in logistics or supply chain, working to manage Delivery Service Providers and who understands e-commerce operations.
- The key aims of the role are to optimise and actively make improvements to Operations and Delivery Quality within the UK.
- You’ll be acting as 1st point of contact for escalated queries and coordinating service delivery providers.
- You’ll be ensuring a comprehensive understanding of logistics for all parties, including customers, service delivery providers, and the further logistics team.
- Analyse the market to deliver effective delivery solutions
- Customer satisfaction is your main priority, and you will be working to regulated and competitive standards.
- You will be a natural communicator who prides themselves on their ability to manage relationships with service providers and customers alike.
- Operating from within logistics, you will have proven experience of working with couriers/express delivery or something in an equivalent field.
- The candidate will have several years of experience within a Customer Services vantage point of logistics.
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent.