So you’re looking for work…Where do you begin? We’ve listed our top tips of…
Digital Designer – FILLED
Cirencester, Gloucestershire | £25000 - £35000 per annum
Posted by Niche Recruitment
10th March 2020
This Digital Designer role has now unfortunately been filled. Sorry you’ve missed out on this opportunity but please have a read of the job description below and if you like the sound of it then get in touch with the Michelle on 07193 230469 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. She’d love to help you #findyourniche!
If you have previous experience in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or Graphic Communications, we want to hear from you! More so, if you gained that experience in a Marketing Agency, well, you have our undivided attention and our number (seriously it’s01793 230469 !). You will be an expert in digital design, who only delivers high quality work, with the skills to delegate the workload and offer support & feedback to the rest of your team. You will have a professional attitude to execute projects large and small whilst conveying a clear and skilled understanding of graphic design & typography – always up to date with industry trends.
DIGITAL DESIGNER – Reporting to the Cotswolds finest Creative Director (probably), the Digital Designer will be responsible for the following daily activities:
- Working closely with our clients to design high quality online campaigns that are set worlds apart from the competitor
- Using your responsive and full understanding of digital graphic design to execute each project, meeting the unique expectations of each client and design brief
- Ruminate and collaborate with clients and the rest of the team, sharing ideas, making them big, ensuring the client only sees share-worthy content
- Assigning tasks to the more junior designers and offering support to help them grow, furthermore maintaining the high standard the agency has to offer
DIGITAL DESIGNER – So, you want to be considered for the role of Digital Designer? Woah there buddy, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Digital Design, Graphic Design; related or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5yrs strong work experience in a professional environment, ideally a Marketing Agency
- A technical understand of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch & Zeplin on the Mac
- Proven successful Digital Design capabilities and Graphic Design experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- An eye for detail and solving problems
- The ability to delegate, operate, generate, regulate…
DIGITAL DESIGNER – What the company is like…
Set in the stunning Cotswold countryside, with links to the A419, this award winning business works out of beautifully thought out open-plan studios, designed to get your creative juices flowing as soon as you walk through the door in the morning! With company perks such as 25 days holiday, bonus, pension, plenty of parking (and it’s free) as well as a generous salary, it’s a nurturing company culture hoping to attract the right talent.